Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Orc Standards have dropped

 Here are two standards that I have knocked up for my Gundabad legions. Whilst sorting through a box of Romans i found some large vexilliums I think from Essex miniatures. They could make nice orc banners I thought to myself and so made up a plastic orc to carry it. I'm looking forward to painting this guy up and he will go with my centurion looking Orc captain, I think they were made for each other.

This guy is another hybrid between Perry Miniatures and Warlord Games's plastics. It's great to get some actual banners with the eye of Sauron on for the Mordor armies, It really helps with the look of the army, all my other standards are totems or skulls on sticks so these banners make a nice change.

4 comments:

Phil Curran said...

Yup I like these a lot. Proper orcs

commissarmoody said...

How many of those orcs do you have now?

The Angry Lurker said...

Looking damn good and orcish!

Secundus said...

I must have coming up to a hundred or so painted but many more still in the lead pile. You need hundreds of foul folk when pitting them against Elven bows and stout Dwarvish axes.