Sunday, January 18, 2015

Foam Boards

 
I'm having a few technical problems today with my computer so here are some pictures of some Germans to past the time.

I've just received 11 big 2ftx2ft terrain boards after reading an article in Wargames and Strategy.

I've always loved the idea of having rivers that are sunken into the actual ground rather than laying on top. However, that is defiantly a summer project so I have shelved it until things warm up outside and I can use the garden to spread things out.

I'm also having problems focusing on one era at the moment and might have to stay strong and stick to only one. Those Orcs still aren't completed yet...I think I will have to stay at them.

5 comments:

Conrad Kinch said...

Very curious to hear about the terrain boards.

Mad Padre said...

Agreed. Would love to see what you have and learn where you got them from. I've tried making them but they got knocked out because the bloody army keeps making me move. Once I settle down I might try some. Unless you have some better ideas I can steal from ....

Agence immobilière casablanca said...

Thank you I am

GG. said...

It's worth taking a longer look at this article.
massage London

Sophie Grace said...

Thanks for the information you shared. Please share useful information with your friends regularly . In this game sims 4 skill cheats you can fitness, it's available on Xbox one.