Saturday, July 27, 2013

Moving Lead mountain

 
 The Romans lead the way into the Ark.

 
 The make of these boxes are 'Really useful boxes' and they were perfect for what I needed.


 Funny enough, the Cybermen loved their new plastic home, It's going to be hard to get them to come out again!

 
 I cut areas of anti slip matting to give my tiny horde something to hang onto in the move.




The main cabinet is done... If you click on the picture you can see the spaces in the dust where the bases were. My figures are going to need a lot of dusting when I get to the new place...yaay fun!

2 comments:

Paint-In said...

Good Luck moving though I would suggest not using the blue handgrips ....

rhingley said...

I am surprised by the amount of dust in the cabinet. In my post on My Grand Rebasing project the first step I failed to mention was the bath given to each set of figures as they were rebased. They were incredibly dusty. Good luck with your move.