Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Join the que! Get in line! Wait your turn!


With every copy of Wargames illustrated my eyes grow bigger, there is so much to choose from these days. It is becoming harder to stick to a chosen theme at the moment.
The English Civil war seems to be dragging me away from my poor old Tommys while on the horizon Phalanx's of Macedonian pikes can be seen. What makes it worse is the fact that many companies are slashing their prices daily, this just adds to the temptation. However, I have made my choices and will stand by them......for now.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times (Secundus, Feb 1999).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had rather noticed your dilemma. ;)

Romans, Tommies and Roundheads oh my, Romans, Tommies and Roundheads oh my...

Once the Successors arrive your quandry will only get worse... :p