Saturday, May 13, 2006

British Celtic cavalry



Here they are at last, finally finished and out for trouble! Although I painted them to fight in my Roman army of Britannia, I still kept them looking very Celtic in their clothes and shield designs etc, so I could still field them as Celts in their true right and use them in my Celtic army. The cloaks I kept quite simple and stuck to browns and greens for the shield colours.....nothing too bright and flashy for this lot. The horses too I made painted a Dun colour to make them look british and keep the unit together visually.

3 comments:

Scutatus said...

Ah the Briton cavalry.

Wonderful stuff. You've done a great job on the cloaks. :) Clever use of the tartans too. :)

Scutatus said...

Um for tartans read stripes lolal (shrugs)

Unknown said...

What manufacturers are they pls