Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Celt army standard bearer

My Celts have been put on the back burner while i finish off the VII but here is my Celtic army standard, I wanted something abit different for this guy to mark him out as being special and a friend had a good idea of putting him on a horse.....so here he is, again I've added some warriors to his base to make sense of the 2 attacks he gets using the WHAB rules. A Roman cavalryman has paid the price of being caught in the open but as least his horse has found a new owner.

1 comment:

Scutatus said...

hehehe I can see I'll need to be careful what I say to you. :D

Lovely. Just lovely, and it will make him stand out amongst all the hordes of foot weary warbands :)This base has real character and is begging to tell a story! :D

Very well done. :D